During the month of August, all Eagle River financial institutions will come together in support of feeding children from food insecure homes through their participation in the 2nd annual CashFORKids fundraiser.
Great North Bank
Monies raised through their effort will help fund FORK’s five nutritional support programs:
- Formula Support: This program provides a one-time emergency grant of baby formula to families who run short from their WIC allocation.
- Meals NOW: This program provides emergency nutritional support to children from families with fast changing levels of food security.
- FORK Cares: This program provides nutritional support to children during times when traditional food support is not available to them through their school setting.
- JUMP START: This program provides additional fruits and vegetables to children, birth to 4 years of age, from families that qualify for federal Women Infants and Children (WIC) benefits.
- Children’s Pantry: This new program provides a nutritional resource for educational staff, guardians, and parents within the Eagle River, Land O’Lakes, St. Germain and Phelps Elementary school buildings.
Individuals can conveniently make their financial donation at any of these Eagle River financial institutions: Great North Bank, BMO Harris, Associated Bank, Peoples State Bank, Nicolet National Bank, Incredible Bank, Ripco Credit Union, and mBank.
“We appreciate the support of these local businesses and their employees This type of collaboration between competitors sends a powerful message to the community about the importance of helping children from food insecure homes.” CASHFORKIDS Chairman Keith Kentala.
Donate Via Mail
Cash For Kids
4887 Echo Ridge Drive
Eagle River, WI 54521